Good Morning! Since Mother’s Day is just a week away, I thought I would share with you some gift ideas I have for some of the moms in my life. I have kept it real simple since Mother’s Day isn’t so much about giving gifts. It really is about appreciating all those women in our lives that nurtured us, nurtured our loved ones, and all the moms out there that are just doing their very best at being MOM.
- Summer Fridays – Antioxidant-rich hydration cream that will keep any skin type hydrated and glowing.
- Camellia Ave Bracelet Stack (email firstname.lastname@example.org to design your own stack) – Beautiful accessories that every mom/woman needs.
- Straw Sun Hat by Eric Davits – Protecting our skin is so important. This hat has a wide brim and includes maximum UV protection.
- Straw Circle Tote by Rebecca Minkoff – Jump on the straw tote bandwagon; a closet must have this season.
- Journal – This journal is great to throw into a purse to jot down notes, or add to a to-do list. Love the black and gold color palette.
- White Tee – Perfect for any mom-uniform.
This past weekend I took my mom and my mother-in-law to the Pasadena Showcase House of Design as my Mother’s Day gift to the both of them. We started with brunch at The Terrace at the Langham Huntington Hotel; mimosas and a omelettes were the perfect way to start the day. I had never been to the showcase house before. I am hooked and will definitely be going every year from now on. I think we have just started an annual Mother’s Day tradition.
What are you doing for your mom or any other moms in your life?